Saturday, July 28, 2012

Triarch Stalker Finished!

I know this one is a bit out of the blue but I have managed to get a bit of painting in lately which is nice. Over the last couple weeks I managed to finish my Stalker and I am almost done 25 warriors (more on them later this week). I was pushing to try to get them finished for a tournament in 2 1/2 weeks but alas, there is zero chance of reaching that goal. I am also going to take a couple quick pics so you can see the final army (I will include the 1500pts list there too).

4 comments:

IDICBeer 40k said...

That looks great, nice work

greedo said...

Wicked rust work man. Sweet looking model

Anonymous said...

we're waiting for more nids battlereports!!

Ghoulio said...

Sadly I am taking a break from my Tyranids. 10 tournaments and over 60 games in the last 3 years with playing almost nothing else has me wanting to try something new.

That being said I have a tournament coming up next weekend and I will be playing my DE and will be doing a full write up and battle report for that :)